Saturday 24 March 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 3

I'm a little bit behind but have managed to complete day 3 of  Tim Holtz'  techniques.

Here are my versions of Tim's techniques:

Alcohol Ink Agates
Archival Resist
Reflections Stamping


When creating my reflections stamping tag, I did not have a reflections stamp.  I don't feel it appropriate to purchase new products for this challenge as I think an important target for me is to use the products that I already own and maximise their qualities and usage.  Saying that, this is my own, personal opinion.  Even though I do have script stamps, I really like the stamp that I have chosen.


Hope you like my creations.  I am hoping to catch up with Day 4 and Day 5 over the weekend.

Enjoy the sunshine.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely - I'm playing catch up too! Managed to watch everything now, so hoping to get inky today if all goes to plan!!!!

    ReplyDelete