Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tag Swap at Rebel Stampers

The tag swap theme for this month was 'crackle' - which is one of my faves but the one that needs most of  my patience (which we know I don't have).

Here is my entry
For this tag I coloured a tag using distress stain.  I then used a crackle stamp over it.  I painted some crackle paint over parts of the tag and waited for this to dry.

Once dry, I stamped over this in Archival ink and used misted cloth to highlight some areas.

I die cut a heart and covered this in a thick layer of rock candy distress ink and used the shattered stain technique that Tim Holtz uses in his Compendium of Curiosities II.  Once dry I soaked two colours of distress stain into it.

Hope you like my tag.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I do!! The shattered stains is one of my favourite ever! Great use of the heart with the Paris theme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tag miriam, love that heart x

    ReplyDelete