Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday Stamper Week 220 - Green Tambourine

This week the lovely Hels Sheridan has set  'Green' as the theme for Sunday Stamper. You can see Hels' fabulous creation Here.  This is my version of  'Green':
I coloured the page with Bundles Sage Distress Stain. 

The cogs were stamped using Bundles Sage Distress ink.  A paper doily was coloured using Shabby Shutters Distress Stain. 

The steam punk dress form was stamped using Peeled Paint ink and cut out. 

The butterflies were coloured using Distress markers and stamped and cut out. 

To finish I used decorative pins.

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. What a great page Miriam. I love all the accessories and the pins just give it a finishing touch. Hope your keeping well. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of green and I am a real sucker for anything Steampunk.

    ReplyDelete