Sunday 16 September 2012

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!....

I know, I know.....  Christmas is still 99 days away!

I thought I would start to share some of the Christmas cards that I have started to make.


The stamp set used for this card is from Stampin' Up.  I stamped the main image onto a die cut label with and coloured this in using distress markers.  I stamped the holly branch onto the olive green card stock.  I used some gorgeous pleated ribbon and finished the card using a bitty button with some twine tied through it.

For my second card I used another Stampin' Up set, using the same techniques as in my first card.

Hope you like my cards.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Miriam. I have made a start on mine too. Hope your Well. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are fabulous!! I started making an advent calendar today.... This is what I need to do next!!

    ReplyDelete