Saturday 8 September 2012

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It's atc swap time at the Rebel Stampers

The first atc was based on the stamp that came free with the August edition of Craft Stamper magazine:
For this atc I used a reverse chicken wire stencil and coloured using peeled paint and broken china distress ink.

 The butterfly stamp was stamped in archival ink and coloured using distress.  They were then cut out and attached using foam pads.

To finish I used a quote stamp from my stash.

The 2nd atc was based on the theme 'Through The Window':
I took 2 atc's - on the fist I coloured using peeled paint and used a Dylusions stencil.  On the 2nd atc I used Broken China and another Dylusions stencil.

To create the window I glued 2 atc's together (after cutting the window aperture on one). 

The image is a Cresendoh Alice in Wonderland set which I bought from The Stamp Attic.  I love this set because it's quirky but with the cute Alice feel.  I coloured the image using distress ink and mounted it to the inside atc

To finish I added a Tim Holtz key hole and a mini key from my stash to the front

I hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miriam, how lovely to hear from you. I just love those beautiful butterflies. Both ATC's are lovely though. Hope your doing OK. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thease are lovely Miriam :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete