Thursday 13 September 2012

Sunday Stamper Week 222 - I Predict A Riot

Hels set the challenge of using 'colour' for this week's theme.  You can see Hels' fabulous creation Here.

This is my entry:

For my entry I started by using 5 bright colours of alcohol inks which I then used to create a 'splat' effect using compressed air - this was a technique taught by the wonderful Hels Sheridan during a class at The Stamp Attic.

 After this I pushed distress ink through a stencil to add more dimension.

Next I stamped a Wendy Vecchi flower and quote using archival ink and dried it to set.

Thanks for looking.

Nice and simple, but definately looks like a colourful riot!

7 comments:

  1. Fab colours and wonderful technique - am jealous a workshop with Hels!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab fab fabbylicious, loving all those bright popping colours hun... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bright colours! Let me long for those sunny days... Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bright colours! Let me long for those sunny days... Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miriam, love the colours you have used and that splat technique is so much fun, love the WV stamp too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous15.9.12

    A fantastic riot of colours Miriam! x

    ReplyDelete