Wednesday 19 December 2012

6 More Sleeps!!

Not long until Christmas now!!  I have got soooo much left to do - we all get there in the end.

Today I would like to share the card that I made for Dan:


I covered a card blank with some yummy Christmas paper which I then inked around the edges of.  I die cut a shape in red and then smaller in white card.  I stamped the image onto the white card using archival ink and then coloured in with markers.

The snowflakes were painted using Paperartsy paint then covered with rock candy glitter (I'm not a glitter lover but ADORE this glitter).

I assembled everything onto the card, adding seam binding ribbon and attached a blue bell and some gems to finish.

I really like this card and the image.  Simple, but shows the fun thoughts of Christmas and the cold winter and snow.

Thanks for looking.... and a very Merry Christmas to you and your families....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Miriam. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a better New Year. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Miriam, it is a fun card and the image is so sweet. Really must try out these PaperArtsy paints. Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful 2013. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete