Tuesday 15 January 2013

Happy Birthday Mum

Today is my Mum's Birthday.

Here is the card that I made for her:
I started by covering a card blank using some gorgeous vintage floral Prima paper and inked around the edges using walnut stain ink.

I die cut 3 Window Frame shapes, one in Prima paper and one in cream card stock.  I stamped the vintage lady image (Studio 490) onto the cream card stock and coloured her using distress markers and inked around the edge.  As soon as I saw these Wendy Vecchi stamps I knew that I had to get them and that the image reminded me of my wonderful mum.

I attached the image and shape to the card and put sprays of roses around them which were given to me by the fabulous Caz Newton.  Thank you Caz - they are amazing!!

I finished by using a few pearls on the opposite edges.

Hope you have a fabulous day mum - Happy Birthday - Love you loads xxxx

Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

  1. I bet your Mum was thrilled to receive such a beautiful card Miriam. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete