Wednesday 9 January 2013

Things Can Only Get Better!!

What a start to 2013.  I told you all last week that I have been unwell then I ended up in hospital on my birthday on Friday...  Few days later and I am finally home and have promised that I would get complete rest!! 

I've been too tired to craft and so thought I would show you a card that I made for a special little girl, called Kaylin, that celebrated her 3rd birthday on Boxing Day.



To create the card I used the cute Lolli Pop stamp from Stampotique. I coloured this in using markers.  To create the background I used different coloured inks on a large distressed dots background stamp and stamped directly onto the card.

I added ribbon and a stamped greeting to finish.

Hopefully Kaylin loved it!!

Thanks for looking....

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the spotty background. Hope you're well enough to meet up this week. The pasta is on me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam, the card for Kaylin is so sweet. I really hope that you get well very soon and that you soon feel well enough to do some crafting. Big Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the card, that ickle monster is just too cute. Feeling bad that you are still not any better hunny... take it easy and please go and see the doc if it doesn't get better soon.... big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. T'is a cute Miriam :) you take care and do as they say and rest up
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete