Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day....

I will be working all day but have a special dinner planned for the evening.

Here is the card that I made for my wonderful husband

The background is embossed using the gorgeous Stampin' Up fan folder.

The doily heart is an x-cut doily (totally amazing - thought I would lose the will to live but it was really easy removing the 'bits').  There was also a matching Papermania stamp for the doily (looks fabulous on it's own too).

The border is cut using a Stampin' Up punch.

I added some gears and washers to give my card a masculine look.

I added an Ideology word bank and 2 heart pins to finish.

I'm hoping that Dan likes my card.  Unfortunately he won't be getting a pressie - just in the process of buying a new car!! I'm sure he knows how much I love him anyway!!

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Miriam, hope you had a good Valentine's day! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet Dan loved it x

    ReplyDelete