Sunday 10 February 2013

Rebel Stamps ATC Swap

Here are the ATCs that I created for the Rebel Stampers swap for January.

The first is based on the free stamp issued with the January 2013 edition of Craft Stamper:

I started off by colouring the background using fired brick distress stain. 

I then stamped the French Script from Tim Holtz Papilion set in the fired brick distress ink.

The doily is a Stampin' Up die which I coloured using wild honey ink. and attached to the atc.

I cut a window frame shape and stamped the Craft Stamper free stamp using Archival and coloured using distress pens.

I finished by die cutting a banner, colouring and stamping a greeting.

The second theme for January was 'Numbers':
I pushed broken china ink through a numbers stencil.  

I then stamped a Tim Holtz stamp using picked raspberry and peacock feathers.

The main quote was a Paper Artsy stamp and was stamped in Archival ink.

So... two very different atc's to start the new year off...

Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Miriam. I haven't used my stamp yet, but after seeing what you've done, I'm going to give it a try. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely Miriam, loving the main quote stamp. A x

    ReplyDelete