Sunday 3 March 2013

Pay It Forward 2013

I have sent a further 2 PIF gifts to friends - the lucky recipients were Frances Barr and Jo Davies.

I decided to make a note card set for each friend.  The set consisted of 5 cards each.

Here are the note cards that I made.  Both were inspired from creations that I have seen on blogs.

Set 1:



Card blanks were cover using coloured card, followed by a strip of Madison Avenue paper.

Ribbon was attached a cut to form a bow.

Flowers were stamped in 3 stages using lucky limeade, island indigo and calypso coral ink.  Gems were added to the flower centre.

Set 2:



To create these cards I started by covering card blanks using black card, matted with cream card.

A banner was cut using text paper and attached to the left side of the card. Ink was used to edge the card.

The images were stamped in early espresso ink onto cream card and then matted onto black card.  This was then attached to the card blank using foam pads.

The greeting was stamped to the bottom right of the card.

I loved making these cards, and have since made more for my own use!!

I hope the recipients like them.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment