Sunday 12 May 2013

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It is that time of month again - not really sure what happened to the last one!!

Here are the swaps that I made:

The first is based around the Craft Stamper free stamp for April
This stamp is not the normal stamp that I would choose and so totally took me outside of my comfort zone.

I started by covering an atc with background paper and inking around the edges (I think the paper is from Kaisercraft).

I added a black panel and cut out a red heart.

The image was stamped in archival ink onto pink paper, cut out and layered onto the centre of the atc

The second atc is based around the theme of 'Time & Space'
I covered an atc using spaceship background paper.

The image (Stampin' Up) was stamped, coloured and cut out then layered and decoupaged onto the atc.

To finish I stamped the countdown in back archival ink.

Another fun month - totally outside of my comfort zone for both challenges!!

Thanks for looking....

3 comments:

  1. What a super ATC card Miriam. You are so talented, especially when it comes to ATC's. Hope your Well. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the boy/girl one is a very clever design Miriam and I just love the spaceship one - the count down was a great idea. Two really lovely ATCs. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great atc's Miriam I was out of my comfort zone for the CS stamp one but at least I always use the stamp once.xx

    ReplyDelete