Monday 16 September 2013

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas... Part 1

Well.....  I have started my Christmas cards.  I thought I would share them with you over the next few weeks.

Today I am sharing a card that was very quick to make:

 
The card was covered using some scrummy Stampin' Up Christmas papers.

I then die cut an art deco label in red and watercolour paper.  The image was stamped in Archival then coloured with distress markers using a water brush.

I layered seam binding with Christmas ribbon.

I punched a postage stamped and stamped a greeting in real red ink.

Nice and simple - especially seeing as I have over 200 to make (better get a move on!!).

Thanks for looking.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, 200 cards! That is a lot...love this card though, that chevron paper is beautiful and I love the little image, you have coloured it beautifully. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO HUNDRED!!!!! what!!!!! you are insane woman lol Mind you, I do expect a beautiful hand crafted card from you so you better get making lol THis year I will make some cards... I will... deffo... not bought ones again lol Loving those papers! Happy Christmas (btw, that is the first time I said it this year!) See you soon x

    ReplyDelete