Monday 21 October 2013

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102: Day 1

I signed up for Creative Chemistry as soon as it was announced and managed to keep up with the videos on a daily basis.  However, I have had to wait to be to able to try the techniques out for myself, mainly due to time constraints.

I won't be saying how I created the tags but will show you how my creations turned out!

Day 1 was based on the gorgeous new distress paints.  Here are my creations:

Distress Paint Marbling

Coloured Crackle

Altered Surface

Eroded Metallic
 
Stamping Resist


Industrial

I had great fun creating these tags..... Love, love, love distress paint!!!

Now to start work on day 2!
Thanks for looking....

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags Miriam. I'm just on 101 at the moment although I joined 102 at the same time. Its a wonderful way to learn the techniques. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags Miriam so glad you are crafting again .xx

    ReplyDelete