Monday 25 November 2013

Happy Anniversary Wishes

I thought I would share a card that I made for a dear friend, Sophie who has just celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary.



Unfortunately the photos don't show the tone on tone stamping very well!
I started by die cutting a flippits card using pink card. 

Next I die cut a scallop circle in grey, a heart in red and a stamped heart in pink.

I randomly stamped a patterned heart over the background of the card.

Following this I arranged the shapes in the flip area on the card.
I also decorated the back of the flippit shape.

To finish I stamped a greeting onto grey card and die cut it.

I hope you like my creation....

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, think I may need to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, think I may need to get this set!

    ReplyDelete