Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy Birthday Rebel Stampers

A couple of weeks ago the Rebel Stampers turned 4.  To celebrate we decided to create a book swap.  The idea was that we would and create a book with 4 pages and swap with another member of the Rebel Stampers.

Here is the book that I created...I decided to create a theme of the 4 seasons.

This is the cover:


I covered a chipboard cover with papers from Stampin' Up.

I embellished using a die cut leaf.

The banner is a chalkboard banner.  I inked the quote using a chalkboard marker and stamped onto the banner.

Page 1: Spring

Page 2: Summer
 

Page 3: Autumn

Page 4: Winter

All of the pages began with a basic wrinkle free distress technique using Tim Holtz Distress Paints (love, love, love those paints!!).

Once all of the pages were complete they were bound into a book.

I hope the recipient liked it!

Thanks for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment