Tuesday 19 November 2013

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

How does the month go so quickly?!

It is that time of month again.... time for the atc swap over at Rebel Stampers.  Here are my creations:

The first is based on the free heart stamp in the October edition of Craft Stamper


I started by colouring an ATC using distress ink. 

I added strips of washi tape to 2 corners.

I stamped the main image in black Archival ink and cut them out.  I coloured the hearts using Barn Door distress ink then adhered them to the atc.

To finish I added mini buttons.

The theme of the second atc was 'leaves'

Here, I coloured the atc using Distress Inks.

I stamped a leaf branch stamp using peeled paint distress ink.

Following this I die cut lots of little leaves from a Tim Holtz strip die.  I added these to 2 corners.

To finish I added buttons to finish.

Quick and easy....

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment