Monday 13 January 2014

Happy New Year.....

Sorry it's been so long!!  I had every intention to write lots of posts over Christmas and just didn't get the time.  I hope everyone had a fabulous festive time.

I thought I would kick the new year off with showing a card that I made for a little girl's birthday.

Kaylin turned 3 on boxing day and got her first ballet award just before Christmas (so sweet!!)

The card I used was pre-printed.  I added a doily and banner.

The ballet dancer is one of my favourite dies.  I wanted to keep it simple and so tied some bakers twine around the waste.

To finish I stamped a sentiment from the Tim Holtz 'Simple Sayings' stamp set.

A simple way to start the New Year!!

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is sweet love how you kept it simple :)
    Happy New year to you too Miriam
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete