Sunday 18 January 2015

Happy New Year

Sorry it's been too long.  2014 was not a great year for me - and I sort of hid away in a creative sense.  My New Year's resolution was to get back to 'normal' this year..... and I certainly have done!

I thought I would start by showing a card made with one of my favourite stamps from Stampotique called Moustache Monsters, which I purchased from The Stamp Attic last year.  For any Stampotique fans out there, Wendy has a huge range of Stampotique stamps and can order any that you want!


This was a fairly simple make to get my creative juices flowing again!  I covered a card blank with some yummy Stamping' Up papers.  A label and scallop border was cut in the same paper. 

The image was stamped and coloured then attached to the label on the card.

I made a small bow using the Stamping' Up bow punch (this is fabulous.... you really do need one!).
To finish I added ribbon and a button in co-ordination colours.

I just love this stamp.... it makes me smile every time I see it and I hope it makes you smile too!

Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

  1. welcome back, try not to stay away too long! Love the monsters.

    ReplyDelete