Wednesday 4 February 2015

Inspiration From Eclectica Darcy by Paper Artsy

What can I say.... I am a HUGE Paper Artsy fan and I was eagerly awaiting their latest release.  They have entertained us all week with the new products and it hasn't disappointed.  Even though the reveal of the products started on Sunday the products were available in the shops last week.  I bought mine from The Stamp Attic.  If you pop over you will also see the fabulous stash in their clearance sale too - they are clearing out for new CHA stash.

As soon as I saw the new collection from Darcy my eyes lit up!!  They are eclectic and delightful.  You can see the reveal here

Some of my work was lucky enough to be chosen for the big reveal tonight.  You can see the work created by everyone here

Here is a peak from my creation


If you hop along to the Paper Artsy blog you can see the full work and details.

Thank you Paper Artsy for bringing us great stamps time after time....and thank you Darcy for the FABULOUS designs.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you for falling in love with them and creating awesome funky work so quickly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam, your projects are bright and beautiful!!!! I, also, love Lin's new paint release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved what you created, Miriam, with your fabulous use of colour!

    ReplyDelete