Thursday 12 February 2015

More Paper Artsy Fun!!

For this project I used the delicious Lin Brown stamps and paints.


As you can see I had great fun creating this!!

I created a brayed paint background using Lin Brown Limited Edition FF paint - these colours are to die for - I adore them!

I stamped a border all the way around which I then painted in the Limited Edition colours.

I then stamped the flower head directly to the card so I could then position the stem.

The flower head was the stamped onto separate card, painted and attached to the card.

The stem was also painted, this time in Tinned Paint FF.

I stamped the bud stamp in Tangerine Twist in various places and then another cute stamp in Archival.  The greeting was then stamped into the corner.

I really loved this card!!  I just adore the stamps, the paints.... just everything! LOL!

I then set out to use the houses set that Lin has designed...



The background was created in the same way as above, only using 2 colours.  The houses were stamped in Tangerine and then one painted in bright colours.

I punched and painted a heart and attached to the card.

The quote was then stamped in the corner to finish.

I really enjoyed using these stamps.... so many uses for them!!

Thanks for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment