Monday 9 February 2015

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It had been some months since I took part in the ATC swap.... and I really missed it!

Here are my swaps for January

Craft Stamper ATC



This was made using the free stamp in the January edition of Craft Stamper magazine.

Here I covered an atc in background paper and added a section of Tim Holtz hexagon trellis.  I added a doily and added this to the corner of the atc.  A greeting was stamped on a label.

The stamp itself was coloured using promarkers and then cut out and mounted.

To finish I added a few small flowers and added gems to the centres.

Deep Embossing

Here I covered an atc in background paper.  I used the same papers to die cut a starburst shape and some banners - stamping a greeting to one of them.

For the deep embossing I covered a square in Versamark and then covered in UTEE which I then heated.  I repeated this step a couple of times.  Before I did this the 3rd time I inked a stamp in black archival ready.  As I finished heating the 3rd layer of UTEE I stamped the image directly into the hot melted powder and then left it there for a few minutes. The stamp then lifted straight off.

It was great to get back to it again!!

Thanks for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment