Saturday 7 March 2015

Junque Journal Fun

Last year I attended a Graphic 45 workshop at The Stamp Attic where we made a fabulous book using Botanical Tea papers.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the new Home Sweet Home papers and decided to create a recipe book based on the workshop I did last year.  I won't show you all of the pages just a few.  I created lots of pockets and bands to hold our favourite recipes and made some recipe cards to fit in them.  I took me all day to create on a rainy Saturday and I had so much fun.... even more so because there was NO stamping involved..... I know - really!!

So... here was my Recipe Journal






These are just a few of my pages.  Such great fun.... lovely papers and made a lovely journal.  I gave this to my dear friend Wendy from The Stamp Attic..... and I think she liked it too!

Thanks for looking.....
 

1 comment:

  1. I am a massive G45 fan Miriam.....your pages are fantastic! So satisfying to make something so beautiful and also functional. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete