Thursday 16 July 2015

Birthday Boys!!

There have been quite a few male birthdays over the last 2 months so I thought that I would share them with you.

I love the Tim Holtz Robot Blueprints stamps - they are so fun!!

 
 
For the first card I decorated a card blank with patterned paper.
 
I die cut a Window Frame die them stamped the robot  onto it.
 
I coloured the robot in with alcohol markers then mounted it onto the card blank.
 
I stamped a birthday greeting to finish.



This card is for s lightly older boy.

I decorated a card blank with patterned paper.

I die cut labels in silver mirri card and grey card.

The robot was stamped onto the grey card and then mounted onto the card blank.

I cut a washi label shape onto the same card stocks and then stamped a birthday greeting.

I die cut a 'happy' die in silver mirri and grey card stock and then glued them together and off set them slightly before mounting to the card.

I had great fun making these cards - and I hope you like them too!!

Thanks for looking...............

No comments:

Post a Comment