Monday 25 January 2016

Happy, Happy Birthday

I thought I would share a card that I made for a birthday a few weeks ago.

The image is a Paper Artsy stamp designed by Liz Borer..... I adore this stamp and have used it for lots of different purposes


I decorated a card blank using patterned paper.

I added a punched border using Kraft paper.

I die cut a flower shape using Wisteria coloured card and added this to the background.

The main image was stamped and coloured using alcohol markers and then cut and attached to the flower die cut.

I die cut Sheena Douglas Ivy and stamped the co-ordinating image.  This was then coloured and attached to the image.

To finish I added lots of different types of flowers, 2 flower pins and some gems.

I was really pleased with this and even more so in using one of my favourite images!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card and the colours are so pretty.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Miriam and I'm sure your friend loved it. Beautifully coloured image and I think I need that Sheena die and stamp.....gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Miriam I like it ALOT! Xx

    ReplyDelete