Tuesday 19 January 2016

Wedding Bells

My sister and her boyfriend got engaged on Christmas Eve.  What a fabulous Christmas surprise.  I set about making an engagement card for them....


I wanted to keep the card simple. 

I use a Kraft blank and adhered a strip of patterned paper to the centre.

I also added a length of pink satin ribbon to this.

Next, I die cut the heart in pink glitter paper.  I die cut extra flowers in a darker colour, added them to the heart and added a gem in the centres.

I stamped a sentiment on Kraft card and cut this into a banner.  I added a string of pearl beads to this.

To finish I added a few sequins in a random fashion.

Due to the seasonal post it took ages to arrive.... but finally did!

Thanks for looking........


2 comments:

  1. Love the card... Does your sister live a long way away then? or just royal mail being s..l..o..w...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister lives in Cardiff but RM are very slow!

      Delete