Wednesday 4 May 2016

More Birthday Celebrations

Yesterday was one of the #PATWITS birthdays.  Here is the card that I made for Hazel....


Like me, Hazel is a HUGE Paper Artsy fan so I wanted to design a card using some of their lovely stamps.

To start I created a master board background using Fresco paints and stencils.  Once dry this was cut up and layered onto a black panel onto a card blank.

I then stamped flowers, borders and the cute caterpillar and coloured them using Fresco paints and markers.  These were then carefully cut out and layered onto the card. 

To finish I stamped a greeting that I had in my stash.

I almost forgot to post it early because of the bank holiday!

Thanks for looking........




2 comments:

  1. oh,that's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fantastic it is too! I love it Miriam, it's so beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete