Wednesday 15 June 2016

Gift Packaging

I completely forgot to post a pic of the gift packaging that I made for my Mother In Laws birthday present back in March.


I started by creating a brayered paint masterboard and added loads of Ellen Vargo stamped images.

This was die cut into a pillow box.

The main image was stamped using Memento ink then coloured using Alcohol markers.  It was the cut out and added to the pillow box.

To finish I added bead sprays and flowers.

Something just a little more special than a standard jewellers box!!

Thanks for looking.....

4 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful Miriam. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic, as good as the gift inside - bet she didn't throw this away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Miriam. I bet she loved it.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Miriam. I bet she loved it.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete