Sunday 4 December 2016

How Can It Be December Already!!

I honestly can't believe how quickly this year has gone!  I have been a bad blogger and not shared anything for a long time - I just lose track!

So, I thought I would share some male cards that I have made over the last few months.

The first card that I am showing is the card that I made for Dan's birthday. I wanted to keep this quite simple so that the main car image stood out.


I created a card blank using black card and stamped the cog stamp from Tim Holtz in white Archival in 2 corners.

For the other corners I cut up mart of a masterboard that I had created using Fresco Finish paints and Seth Apter stamps and stencils/

The main image was stamped in Archival and them distressed, mounted onto black card and then onto the card blank.

To finish, I added metal embellishments.

Next, is a card that I made for a friend's birthday:


I added different layers to the card blank. 

The main image, from Tim Holtz, was stamped in Archival and then a wash of Gold watercolour was added.  The numbers were also coloured in Gold watercolour.

The final card to share uses one of my favourite ever stamps which I never get bored of using:


This Paper Artsy 'Gentleman' image is just timeless.  I adore it!

I covered the card blank using a painted masterboard.

The image was stamped and mounted onto card before attaching to the card blank.

The Greeting was die cut and added. I created shadow around it to make it pop.

So.... that's what I have been up to over the last few months!!

Thanks for looking.....

1 comment: