Tuesday 6 December 2016

Mini Journal Play Time

Today I am sharing the pages that I have created in my mini journal over the last few months.


This first page was created by brayering Fresco Finish paints.  I then stamped various shapes over the pages.

Next, I created a border using a That's Crafty stencil and Little Black Dress Fresco paint.

The main image is a Trish Latimer 'Word Girl' stamp that was coloured using Polychromo pencils and then added to the page. 

I finished the page by adding a Tim Holtz quote and scribbling in white marker.


This journal page was again started by brayering Fresco Finish paints. and stamping shapes.

The border was created using a JOFY mini stamp - this is sooooo useful!

The main image is from Kaisercraft - I love this cat - he reminds me of my Sid with a look on his face as though he hasn't been up to anything!  This was stamped and coloured, then cut out and added to the page.

I stamped the Tim Holtz quote - this is a great quote.

To finish, I added shading, scribbling and little doodles!

My final page was really just me playing around - and I actually like it so thought I would share it!


I started this page by stamping various Tracy Scott Paper Artsy stamps. 

I then started to colour these in using Prima watercolours (I have a slight addiction to these).

Once I was happy I coloured in the background in a random and not perfect fashion.

To finish, I added a scribbled border, highlights and little scribbles.

I really like my mini journal - it's such a great size.

Thanks for looking....


1 comment:

  1. ooh, I likey!! haven't really played in my journal (mini or otherwise!) for ages. hopefully once the cards are done (nearly there apart from writing..) and the presents bought (not even started..) ha ha

    ReplyDelete