I kept it simple and used the colours from the new Alcohol Ink kits that are for sale.
Here is what you get in the kit.... loads! And some card stock too!
Here is what I did!
I smooshed some alcohol ink onto alcohol ink glossy card stock.
Next, I die cut one of Tim's wildflowers in black card stock- these are such versatile dies - I love them!
I added a panel of black card to a card blank and then added the alcohol ink panel on top, with the wildflower die adhered to the centre.
To finish I added a strip of card with a stamped sentiment.
I really enjoyed making this card and it was unusually 'simple' for me!
Thanks for looking....