Monday 27 March 2017

Inspired By Tim Holtz

It is my turn over at Country View Crafts today. I am still super excited about joining the team.

Here is my project for today


I started by creating 2 master boards using spiced marmalade and worn lipstick Distress inks. Once covered I using a Tim Holtz stencil to add more colour and patter.


Next I set about using one of my favourite Tim Holtz stamp sets. 
It's one of the early sets but still my favourite - I just love that script.


I randomly stamped the script over the master boards using Archival ink


One of the master boards were used to create the background of these fabulous new butterflies.


The other was used for the background to my card. 
I inked around the edge using walnut stain Distress ink.


I then assembled my card, adding black seam binding ribbon and a Tim Holtz word band.


So, a bit of a Tim Holtz overload - but what's not too love?!

Thanks for looking.....

6 comments:

  1. I'm not complaining... I love that stencil and the soft colours you chose are so pretty! A lovely card Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card from your masterboard and the butterflies flutter beautifully on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Tim inspired card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love your master board too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Miriam! Your masterboard looks fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete