Friday 28 April 2017

An Afternoon With The Gelli Plate

I am learning to LOVE my Gelli Plates! I recently saw a fabulous You Tube video by Brigit Koopsen.  It inspired me so much that I couldn't stop creating Gelli prints!

I won't show you how I created the prints as Brigit shows this in her video.  I used Paper Artsy Fresco Finish paints which worked a dream.  This is what I created....


It really was addictive!! I just couldn't stop printing.

I then used Brigit's technique and created a birthday card for my bestie, Caz.  The main image is an Everything Art stamp from Paper Artsy.


I had loads of prints left over and so have started to create a background in my small journal. 


I'm not sure what to do with this page yet so will probably come back to it!

I really think that you should have a play at this technique - it is so much fun!

Thanks for looking.....

6 comments:

  1. I am determined to open my Gelli plate soon. Gorgeous prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video Miriam, fab wasn't it, who knew you could put gesso and gel mediumon your gelli plate - lol x Are they fabric prints? They look like it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fab video! They are printed onto tissue paper - it is almost glassine like!

      Delete
  3. Glad you've learned to love the Gelli plate. Of course it means we need more stencils. Lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab prints Miriam! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birgit is fantastic isn't she.. I had the privilege to do a workshop with her...
    Love your prints and your card is fantastic too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete