Wednesday 10 May 2017

More Flower Power

I can't get enough of this month's theme over at Country View Crafts Challenges., Flower Power.

Today I am sharing some note cards that I have created with the challenge in mind.


I started off by embossing a Tim Holtz flower onto some small water colour papers that I bought from a fine art shop in London.  I couldn't resist them because they were so small and cute...LoL!!


I then started to colour them in using Distress Oxides and a water brush.



I never tire of water colouring!  Especially on white embossing because it makes the image 'pop'

For the backgrounds, I blended Vintage Photo and Broken China Distress Oxides.


After blending the inks I splattered some water then added Broken China through a Tim Holtz stencil.

I then layered the panels onto note cards... and voila!


These were great fun to make!

Do pop over and join in with the challenge at Country View Crafts.

Thanks for popping by today.....

5 comments:

  1. what gorgeous cards! I love the soft watercoloured tones, and they are fab flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Miriam, love the muted colours of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely notecards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these.....now I know what to do with my papers!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete