Friday 9 June 2017

Baby Love!

Lots of celebrating to do at the moment - including the welcome of pitter patter for 3 friends of mine.  I am absolutely delighted for them. 

As the babies are all due so close together I have made similar cards for them.


I started off by covering card blanks with patterned paper.  I then cut Window shapes in co-ordinating colours.


The main image is from a Stampin' Up set called 'Moon Baby' - it is absolutely adorable!  The image was stamped onto card using Momento ink, coloured using Alcohol pens and then cut out and mounted onto the die cut shapes.


To finish I chose the sentiment that I thought would most suit the family.  I drew scribble borders and add a few cute enamel shapes.

So, there you go.  Three baby cards on their way to one new family and two bigger families.

Have a great weekend.....

1 comment: