Monday 26 June 2017

Happy Birthday Little Sis!

Today it is my little Sister's 30th birthday - I have the day off work to treat her to lunch and give her the present (which is a secret which I will share on another post).

Here is the card that I created for her....


Laura is a very 'girly' girl so I chose the Tim Holtz shabby chic papers for the
background and created lots of layers.


The main image is from Paper Bag Studios.  This was stamped in Shadow Grey Archival Ink.


I then decorated the card using lots of flowers in co-ordinating colours.... and of course a big 3 and 0!

The card is so dimensional that I have made a box in matching papers to go with it!


I have 3 birthdays to celebrate today!  One of my colleagues is celebrating her 40th birthday and so I decided to make her a similar card....


This time I used one of Tim's Paper Dolls and a few sequins!

I will be sharing the card made for my friend who also shares her birthday in a few weeks time as I have made it for a future blog challenge!

Thanks for sharing my post with me today....... 




2 comments:

  1. your cards are gorgeous (and so is the one you sent me for today, which I just opened) Have a great day with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning cards Mim.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete