Tuesday, 20 June 2017

More PaperArtsy Fun!

Today I thought I would share another project that I created using the fabulous new Paper Artsy Sara Naumann stamp sets and stencils.


I chose to alter a tag using the Seth Apter Fresco Finish paints.  I then stencilled using Sara's new stencil and created highlight using a white pen.


I decorated two of Seth's wood chips    the stamped the Bumble Bee in Archival ink.  I added colour using Fresco Finish paints and Pearl Glaze to the wings. 

To finish I stamped and cut out the 'bumblebee' word.

This was a really fun tag to make.... and I love using a different way to showcase the new stamps and stencils.

Thanks for joining me today......


2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Miriam! Hoping it will cool down soon so I can play with my new stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, convinced...I need to order these!!!
    Gorgeous tag, love those colours and that bee is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete