Friday 20 April 2018

Masterboard Makes Part 2

Me again, sharing a couple more master board makes with you.

The first background was created using PaperArtsy paints, Seth Apter stamps and PaperArtsy Infusions.  I loved the aged look to this.


And here is one of my makes from this


I used the same stamp but different background to create this next card.


Like many of you, when I am brayering paint I tend to wipe the remainder on to scrap card.  Sometimes I use these scrap papers in my card making.

Here are two cards that I made using these scrap card backgrounds.  I have added a super cute PaperArtsy stamp on one card and my favourite Stampotique Key Keeper for the second.



So there you go.  Another 4 very quick makes using backgrounds that I have created and stored ready for when I need them.  The only problem now is that I am going to have to start making more!

Thanks for joining me.  Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous cards too (so were yesterday's!) I think I should start using scrap card for my brayer rub off..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Miriam, such fun and individual cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh the 'mop up' backgrounds are brilliant too! I love the way you used them Miriam.

    ReplyDelete