Friday 9 March 2012

Male Birthday Card


Male birthdays can often be tricky!  This is a card that I have made for a friend of ours.  The background papers and ticket strip are from Tim Holtz. 
The stamps are a set that I ordered from America last year from a company called Victorine Originals.  I had been searching for realistic car stamps for a long time and then found these, which I adore!  The images are coloured in using water colour pencils.
I have used two different sets of cogs on this - the set on the right are from the Tim Holtz alterations range.  The ones on the left are from Tanda Creations and are laser cut compressed paper (and are fabulous and really affordable) .  I have coloured both in and finished off with Ideology game spinners.

I visited the Stamp Attic in Wantage today (www.thestampattic.co.uk) to celebrate their 14th birthday!!  Wendy has some fabulous new products in stock - further more, if you place an order online today, there is free postage and packing - hop on over and have a look - you won't be disappointed!!

Off for a drive tonight - need to make the most of my last few days before I go back to work next week.  Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment