Wednesday 26 September 2012

Christmas Baubles

As parts of the South West have started to flood due to heavy rain fall  I thought I would get inky!

Here is another card that I have made for Christmas
 Again, this is a very simple card - I have to make loads of Christmas cards so they need to be easy to make in multiples!

For this I covered green card with bauble backing paper (I think the paper is from Papermania but has been in my stash for a while).

I die cut a Tim Holtz Alterations bauble embossed it using a Cuttle Bug countdown to Christmas embossing folder.

I attache this and ribbon to the base card.

The holly leaves and berry are die cut from a Sizzix die

The greeting is a peel off - I don't use peel offs often but am consciously trying to use up the ones I have had forever!!

Hope you like it.

Stay dry and safe xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miriam, I love that bauble and it looks so beautiful embossed. Looked at some previous posts and that Indigo Blue Christmas tree is fabulous, (I can't seem to get a good result from mine) and your autumnal note cards are beautiful. Thank you for your visit earlier, I am now following you. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete