Sunday 30 September 2012

Wonderful Winterland

Today I am sharing more Christmas cards that I have made.  The focal images are from the new Stampin' Up Winter catalogue.

The shapes are the new Window Frame dies that I am TOTALLY in love with - I have used them so much already and think they are fabulous.

The papers are from my stash - I don't have the wrapper anymore - though I think  they are from Papermania?!  Apologies if I am wrong!
The cute banners are the new 'Bitty Banners' dies.  Totally adorable and great for sentiments.  The sentiments themselves are peel offs - still trying to use them up!
This is my favourite image in the set - the snow angel baby - how cute!  I don't normally do cute but I fell totally in love with this image.
All of the images were coloured using ink pads and a water brush.  It gave the images a softer look and enabled me to add more shading where I wanted more shading.
 
I hope you like these cards.  I just loved using the stamp set!
 

1 comment: