Friday 2 November 2012

Happy Birthday Rebel Stampers

September saw the 2nd anniversary over at Rebel Stampers.  To celebrate Vonny set an atc challenge.  Here are my creations:

To create these atc's I coloured blank atc's using Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean distress ink.  I then used a fab number jumble stencil to ink more distress ink over the atc's leaving the stencilled images.

The main stamp used is from Stampin' Up.  I inked them using archival ink and coloured using markers before cutting them out.  I highlighted the frosting on the cupcake by adding glimmer dust.

The number stamp is from a Kars set that I've had for ages.  I simply coloured blank card, stamped the number and cut it out.

Happy Birthday Rebel Stampers!

2 comments:

  1. Your backgrounds on these ATCs are superb, love both colours, they are my current favourites and the stencilling really stands out well. And who doesn't like a nice cupcake..... Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC's Miriam, I love the colours. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete