Saturday 8 December 2012

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

Here are my atcs for the Rebel Stampers swap:

Every year we create an atc sized Christmas card.

For this I covered a card blank with 2 types of paper form my stash.  The main image is from Stampin' Up and they were coloured using watercolour pencils then layered onto red card.

The card was finished by adding red gems.

My second atc is based on the November free stamp from Craft Stamper  - the photo doesn't do this justice but I couldn't get a clearer pic!!

I cut some blue metal to atc size.  I stamped the main image in archival then quickly dried it.  I also stamped a crackle stamp around the edges to add texture - again drying afterwards.

I used my ten second studio tools to emboss the main image and make the stars 'pop' from the metal.

To finish I used 3 star shaped buttons in the corner.

Only my December swap to go then we are onto 2013!!!  Still loads to do for Christmas!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Miriam, I can't imagine making an ATC sized Christmas card but you have achieved it brilliantly. Love that first ATC card, it is beautiful. The second one is hard to see (always difficult to photograph metal) but love how you embossed the stars. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete