Sunday 3 February 2013

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2013: February

I can't believe January is over already!!

February means that it's time for Tim's next tag!  You can see Tim's tag Here.

This is my version

Again, I chose to create a card instead of a tag so that I can use them throughout the year.

I also changed my version slightly and did not add any tissue tape as I was not using a tag.  I also did not have a suitable oval punch (loads of oval dies but none were small enough!!) so I had to carefully draw and cut around until it fitted.

I don't normally use red and black so it was nice to take myself beyond my comfort zone for a change.

Hope you like my version!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam, black and red always looks so striking together and your card is certainly that. It is a beautiful image that you have used and very nicely coloured too. Such a good idea to make a card that can be used. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous Miriam! x

    ReplyDelete