Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sunday Stamper Week 248 - You Make Me Feel Brand New

I thought I would have a bash at the latest Sunday Stamper theme set by Hels.

This week the challenge was to use something new or unused.

Here is my creation:

Firstly I covered a card blank using paper from the new Papermania 'All Aboard' collection.

I then coloured a travel label using broken china distress ink.

I stamped the map stamp in walnut stain on the background of the travel label, followed by the Eiffel tower stamp from Tim Holtz which was stamped using archival.

The man was stamped in walnut stain and cut out.

Two labels from the paper pack were cut out and collaged onto the card.

Easy peasy!!

I enjoyed making this so carried on to create another, in the same way:


Hope you like my creations.  Make sure you pop to Hels' gaff to see what masterpiece she created.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness, love the masculine and vintagey feel... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! lovely, makes me want a holiday!

    ReplyDelete