Thursday 16 January 2014

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

I am way behind with sharing some of my creations....

Here are my swaps for the Rebel Stampers November challenge.

The first is based on the Craft Stamper Moustache stamp

I coloured an atc using the wrinkle free distress method and distress paints.

I then stamped the Traveller in Archival and coloured him using distress markers.

I randomly stamped the glasses stamp on the background.

I stamped the moustache onto scrap card and then cut around it and mounted it onto the card

The second challenge for the month was to create an atc size Christmas card


Here, I covered an atc in background paper.

The snowman was stamped in Soft Sky ink and mini snowflakes were stamped around him

The sentiment banner was stamped along the background and a gem added for his nose.

The Craftstamper challenge for December was the pine leaf

I covered an atc in chevron paper.

I die cut holly and glued this to the background.

The main image was stamped using the fabulous Wendy Vecchi archival inks and the cut and mounted onto the ac.

To finish I added a few gems.

The final atc of the year was based on 'Angels'
Here I created a wrinkle free distress method using distress paint.

I then added a crackle background to the corners.

The angel and sentiment were stamped in Archival ink

Hope you like my atcs..... I am hoping to join in alot more challenges this year!!

Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment