Friday 7 March 2014

'Feel Better' Crafting

While poorly over the weekend I was able to create very little.

I was keen, however, to use some of the stunning new Tim Holtz papers that have just been released and can be bought from The Stamp Attic.


I covered  a card blank with some of the totally yummy papers.

I then used a Wendy Vecchi Archival ink to stamp the corner image from the Stampers Anonymous Classics set in all 4 corners.

Next I die cut a deco label - firstly in green coredinations card and then in watercolour paper.

I stamped the pear image in black Archival onto the water colour paper and then heat set the image.

I then water coloured the image using Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters and Vintage Photo distress markers and a water brush.

Once happy, I heat set the image and inked the edges using walnut stain ink.

I added pleated ribbon and a sentiment to finish.

I can see that I am going to have great fun with some of the new papers and stamps and look forward to 'plating' properly when I am recovered!

Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling a lot better now Miriam. I love the new papers too and you have used them beautifully here. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, nice pear! Good enough to eat. I looked at those papers, and wish I had picked them up now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete