Thursday 3 April 2014

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

Where did March go???

It's that time of month again - time to show the atcs that I made for the swap over at the Rebel Stampers.

The first ATC is based on the free stamp that came with the March edition of Craft Stamper

 
For this atc I covered an atc with background papers.  I then created some hills by ripping layers onto the atc.  I edged this with walnut stain distress ink.

The free images were stamped and coloured with watercolour pencils before being cut out and added to the atc.

I finished the atc by stamping a sentiment.

The second atc was based on the theme of  a 'Spring or Easter card'


I created an atc sized card and coloured it with distress inks.  I stamped the image (a Craft Stamper freebie from a couple of years ago).

The quote is a Donna Downey quote.

I finished the card with pink ribbon.

I hope you like my swaps.

Thanks for looking.....

1 comment:

  1. I love the stamps you have used on both of your lovely ATCs, they are the perfect size. Anne x

    ReplyDelete