Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you are all having a romantic day!

Here is the card that I made for Dan


I covered half of a Kraft card blank with patterned paper.  To the side that was not covered I randomly stamped hearts.

I die cut 2 deco labels and attached these to the card.

The globe was stamped, coloured and cut out, then attached to the middle of the card.

I die-cut 2 heart banners and attached them to the corner of the card.

I coloured gemstones to match the papers and added these to the corners. 

I then stamped the greeting to finish.

This card was a bit different for me but I think it said everything that I need it to say!

Tonight I am cooking....not sure what yet...Dan is always spoilt by home cooked dinners!

Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment